- Do not scratch or rub your item against abrasive surfaces.
- Keep your item away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your item away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc.).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- To avoid grease or stains settling in the material it is recommended that after each use slightly dampen a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth to wipe the outer and interior fabric, then wipe dry. Do not use soap or solvent.
- Keep stuffing inside to preserve its shape. Do not overstuff.
- Protect your item when you are not using it, store it in the protective bag provided.
- Most importantly, love your new purchase!