Our fabric is made from discarded wet blue leather off-cuts that would have otherwise ended up in landfills. Its patent process uses high pressure water jets to force the recycled leather fibers through an integral textile reinforcement core in a continuous closed-looped system with 95% of water recycled. It is a clean technology product using sustainable natural leather fibers and 100% zero carbon electricity in its production process. In addition, the honeycomb print lining inside all Emily Jones bags are made from recycled plastic bottles.
Your bag will be thoughtfully packaged using eco friendly materials. Each logo branded box is 100% recycled, made from 95% post-consumer content and manufactured in the US. If you choose not to reuse your box we kindly ask that it be recycled.
Please note our return policy:
To place a return/exchange please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and information.
- All returns must be requested within 21 days from the date of receipt.
- We will not accept merchandise that has been altered or used.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Upon receipt of returned goods Emily Jones reserves the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements.
FREE ground shipping to all 50 states. Unfortunately we do not ship internationally at this time.